Star Trek Arte da Vendere

Varie & Eventuali del mondo di Star Trek!
Rispondi
LawnCow
Cadetto
Cadetto
Contatta:

Star Trek Arte da Vendere

Messaggio da LawnCow » 13 gen 2010, 16:28

Ho certa arte dello Star Trek da vendere.

Le descrizioni sotto sono in inglese, ma posso tentare una traduzione se siete interessato in qualunque articolo.

Grazie!

Michael
lawncow@aol.com

=====================

I have acquired some artwork from Dan Curry.. the Visual FX Supervisor for all the Trek shows.

Dan, as you know, also was the designer of the Bat'leth and the Mek'leth Klingon weapons and is just a fantastic artist. A lot of his own art has appeared in episodes all the Trek shows.

The first thing I have is a giclee print of a painting of Dan's that shows the Klingon Anatomy. The print is angled forward for photographing so thats why it looks out of proportion. I have the giclee print and a poster version of the same image and both are signed by Dan. Below is a shot of Dan signing the poster version in his studio as well.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

I do have more photos than I post here so if you want to see more, just write me! lawncow@aol.com

Okay.. on to more stuff!

Scripts from TNG that were Visual FX Supervisor Dan Curry's working scripts.

I have "Emissary" "Elementary, Dear Data" and "Redemption"

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

A Set of TNG Stationary:

Immagine

An in-house giveaway poster from TNG:

Immagine

Storyboards from TNG, VOY and ENT, all signed by Dan Curry.. who drew them...

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Concept art drawn by John Eaves (Great artist by the way) and signed as "Approved" by Dan Curry:

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

The Klingon Anatomy image is posted above, the Giclee version of it, this is the poster version signed by Dan in black sharpie (picture of him doing it is above too)

Immagine
Immagine

The Giclee is signed in silver paint and here is that portion of the image:

Immagine

This one is kind of cool.. its the memo dated May 12, 1992 from Rich Sternbach to Berman, et al, discussing aspects of the DS9 miniature model prior to building it. The packet also includes several computer renderings of what the station would look like with ships docked on the docking ports and a line drawing of the station with parts labeled on it. This will also come with a larger line drawing in two parts of the plan of the station but here are some photos:

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Now this next one is a bit of an unusual item. Its the SMPTE Book from the TNG episode, I, Borg. One of my favorites, by the way. This book is time-coded frame captures from the entire episode printed in a book the size of a regular script. As you can see the thumbnail images are all labeled with time code and some places there are notes or instructions for editing or other visual effects notes. There are thousands of images in this book for this one episode alone. And, the most interesting thing about this piece (to me anyway).. this is the ONLY one in existence.. But its an odd piece and not sure anyone would find a home for it.. LOL

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

And last, is this huge cardboard model of the Enterprise-D from TNG. Its rather big as you can see and is made to hang from the ceiling.. looks fun...

Immagine
Immagine

I have a lot more photos of all this.. especially the concept art.. I have some good detail shots of those if anyone wants it. If you are interested and want to talk about prices or get more info about these pieces.. please either message me here or email me directly and I will share lots more images with you!

Thanks everyone! Enjoy!

Michael
lawncow@aol.com

Krong
Ammiraglio
Ammiraglio

Messaggio da Krong » 15 gen 2010, 13:36

SONO L'UNICO STANCO DI QUESTI MESSAGGI DI VENDITA?

Belin a l'è un bel giorno pe' mui!

IlSisko
Ammiraglio
Ammiraglio
Contatta:

Messaggio da IlSisko » 15 gen 2010, 14:37

Beh, alla fine sono oggetti interessanti, anche solo da guardare :mrgreen: . Magari a qualcuno interessano.

Immagine

"For all we know, at this very moment, somewhere, far beyond
all those distant stars... Benny Russel is dreaming of us."

trekfan1
Ammiraglio di Flotta
Ammiraglio di Flotta
Contatta:

Messaggio da trekfan1 » 15 gen 2010, 15:51

Krong anche se sei stanco di questi messaggi di vendita per favore evita di usare il maiuscolo! (equivale a urlare!). Grazie :smile:

ImmaginePartecipa anche tu al SETI @ HOME nel gruppo di StarTrekItalia

Krong
Ammiraglio
Ammiraglio

Messaggio da Krong » 16 gen 2010, 13:45

chiedo scusa , sinceramente non me ne ero manco accorto.

Belin a l'è un bel giorno pe' mui!

Rispondi

Torna a “Varie”